Thursday, October 20, 2005

Wow its Thursday!! I am so glad tomorrow is Friday. I need a serious break before I break. Today I found a really cool video of a commercial for the new Vollswagen golf gti. Its a take off from the Gene Kelly musical "Singing in the Rain". This show is one of my all time favorites. Gene Kelly is one of my very favorite entertainers! People don't believe me when I tell them but its true! I have always loved theater arts. Thanks to my mother I have been involved and seen many productions. Check out this link for the movie. http://image.guardian.co.uk/sys-video/Media/video/2005/01/27/golfgti.mov
By the way, have you seen the movie "Phantom of the Opera"?? The theater production is of coarse great. But I highly recommend the movie!

1 comment:

peridoty said...

Congratulations on starting a new blog! I really enjoyed reading your postings and looking at beautiful pictures. By the way, I went to see a show of Phantom of the opera and I really loved it. I should go rent a dvd and watch the movie, also.