Friday, November 11, 2005

TGIF!!!!!!!!!!

Well its Friday almost 5:00pm. I am at work... oops I should not say that because I should be working. But... I am burned out today and time to go home. Its been a crazy week for me. I have some friends from Japan and Germany staying at my house this week. Its been interesting to have 3 different languages being spoken. Sometimes all 3 languages are being spoken at the same time. So I reflect how far the world as come or changed in the last 60 years. 60 years ago I don't think this kind of thing would occur so much. But I am lucky to have great friends from these two wonderful countries!!
Last night we all went to see a tennis tournament. It was fun and I love tennis so I really enjoyed it. But we didn't get back until late (actually this morning). I had to work today so I have been kind of a zombie. So more coke to keep me going!!! hehe.
Well its 5:00pm now.... TIME TO GO HOME!!!

No comments: