Thursday, September 13, 2007

Are you ready for some football??!!

Finally!! Football season is here. This is always a great time to be home in the United States. Football is an exciting time. I got myself ready though. I bought the whole season of games on Yahoo to watch and also got my satellite so I am completely covered. But one thing... no football food and no football weather. It feels strange to watch a game and its still so hot and humid. I am used to it getting much cooler and dry in Utah. But its ok. The games are on and I am still happy. My team won their opening game in exciting fashion so I am ready for next week. Ahhhhh I have something to look forward to...

Well on another note the US Open was kind of a drag. Roddick lost again. Nothing new. Nadal lost also. Feder won again and the coverage was terrible!!! Next year I need to do something different. wowwow sucks.

I was going to go climb mt. Fuji this weekend. But it looks like rain. So I will put it off. Maybe in two weeks if its good weather. But its so late in the year now I am not sure. But I want to give it a try so I hope the weather is good in a couple weeks. I will go. This weekend just looks terrible. Maybe every weekend for the next month will not be so good. Somebody told me now I can expect more rain. Man it rains too much here!!! But I spent a ton of money and got some gear so I need to get out and use it.

I guess thats it for my sports life right now. I kind of miss my life back in the US. But things are good here too. I look forward to having some free time to get out and do somethings. All work and no play makes todd a dull boy. But hey... Tomorrow is Friday!!

No comments: