Monday, May 12, 2008

Golden Week was Golden.....

Golden week has come and gone. I had a good time. Too good of a good time. I spent some time in Osaka, Hiroshima, Takayama, and then Hokkaido. Most of my time was up in Hokkaido. My parents came over to Japan and we traveled up there to see some old friends. I spent a couple days in Otaru and Sapporo. It was good and the food was EXCELLENT!!

I didn`t want to leave of coarse. But thats life. The weather was hot in Hokkaido. Really rare for this time of year. Well I got back to my home in Nagoya and the first night back started having some stomach pains. I ended up in bed for 2 days. I finally got some energy and went to see a doctor. Basically he told me I had been running around too much with too little sleep. Well he is right. I hardly slept and was going on a fast pace the whole 10 days during Golden week. My parents were on the same pace as me but they were fine. I guess I I drank too much coke and kind of played too hard. Anyway, so I spend 2 days dead in bed. I had to take some time off work when I got back. So today I finally was able to return to work and I was tired!! Its been too long away. It actually felt good being back in the office. I could kind of relax. My parents have returned home now and so things are quiet again. It was fun and golden as I said.....

Now I am ready for summer break!!

No comments: