Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Business Trip:

Well here it is June and I have no idea where the time is going... I just know its flying. I kind of wish it would just slow down... I guess my work has been so crazy I have not had time for anything. I work and come home and work and go to bed. But its better than having nothing to do thats for sure.

Friday I am headed back to the US on a business trip. I will be gone for a week. Its always good because I can just stay at my house and sleep in my bed and each lots of Mexican food which I miss!! I will fly out on Friday and first make a stop in San Francisco. My son is at a tennis acadamy at Stanford. So I get to see him there which will be fun. Then back to Utah for the rest of the weekend and work from my Utah desk the rest of the week before coming back to Japan. Anyway, it will be busy but a nice break.

The weather is getting more and more hot and humid everyday. That hot and wet terrible time of the year is around the corner. I hate the wet humid weather!!

Well on Sunday I will get to play at my house and play with some of my toys so I am excited for that at least. Its always nice to be home.. But Nagoya is growing on me more and more each day.

No comments: