Sunday, July 20, 2008

I want YOU!!!

Its been a week now but still can`t get over the Wimbledon finals. What a match!! I was really happy to Nadal finally beat Federer on something other than clay. He has really improved his game this year. So I think more good matches are to follow for these two.

I was able to take my ball machine to the court today and hit some balls for a couple hours. It was so hot I thought I was going to die. I can`t beleive the heat today. But it felt good to finally get and and do something.

The last 2 weeks have been really busy and I think I have put in a new record for hours worked. I put in almost a full week of straight 16 hour days. I have worked the last 2 weekends and today finally today had a day off. So I was able to just relax and get some things done around the house. I think this hell should be over in the next couple of days and maybe just maybe my life can get back to normal... (whatever normal is these days...)

No comments: