Sunday, January 23, 2011

Wow its been a really busy couple of weeks since I got back from Hokkaido. Business trips and long hours... starting a New Year is sometimes no fun. But at least tonight I can relax on a Sunday night and get ready for the new week ahead.

Nagoya has been a little cold. My heater broke and I have been a few days without one. But finally had a new one installed yesterday. My house is much much better.

Andy gave me these pics from the New Years I thought I would share.





Andy was able to go down to Obihiro for a few days and visit his grandmother and grandfather. Of coarse any visit requires a game of tennis. Here he is with his grandmother he hasn`t met in a while.



Here is a good picture he took while we were skiing. The view was beautiful and the skiing was excellent. We went skiing I think about 5 or 6 times while we were in Hokkaido. The other days we played some tennis in Sapporo.



Coming home a nice pic of Mt. Fuji....

No comments: