Saturday, July 14, 2012

Here we go again....

Its July and Hot!!!

As usual I have been busy. I spent the last two week in June in Japan. A crazy busy business trip. I was in Nagoya and then Tsukuba and then Gunma (Ota city). I was with 2 members from my team here in Utah.

We had a lot of meetings in Japan with Toyota and Subaru. Toyota is like my old home in Japan but Subaru for me is new.

Although we were at Subaru.... we drove a Mitsubishi Delica to go there. I used to have an old Delica when I lived in Japan before. Its a big van. But I loved that van. It was 4WD and took me all over Hokkaido. Even parts of Honshu. Sadly I left Japan at that time. Anyway... a couple of other team members decided to point out we were driving a Mitsubishi inside the Subaru Headquarters....


It was a good trip and pretty busy. I did visit the sky tree in Tokyo. It was a good couple of days in Tokyo just to play, relax, and eat some good food. But it was a little hot and humid.....

I returned from Japan and was dead tired. This trip killed me. Just too busy. I think I went to bed at around 3am every morning.... just too much this time. So for about a week I was dead at work and dead when I came home. I decided to take a few days off and go to Yellowstone. (I never can take time off because of my damn cell phone these days but I tried....).

So here are some pictures I took in Yellowstone. It was just a road trip for me. I just wanted to go for a drive. So BeeBee and I jumped in my Volkswagen and started driving. Yellowstone is always a great place to see nature and just get away from everything. We did go to Jackson Holy Wyoming and there the town was having their 4th of July celebration. Kind of fun. Here's my pics below.

This is the parade in Jackson Hole Wyoming on the 4th of July. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA!!



You can see Jackson Hole Ski Resort on Mountain.
Here are some pics of Yellowstone....
Grand Teton National Park... lots of Buffalo!!
BeeBee didn't want to get in the water. She tried her best to walk across the  tree log. BeeBee is deaf. She can not hear so I was giving her my sign language of "good girl".



Grand Tetons...



After Yellowstone.... I drove to another little cowboy town called Cody Wyoming. It really is a cowboy town. Very interesting... there they have wild deer that live and walk all over the town. BeeBee was chased a couple of time by the deer. BeeBee was a little scared of them. But the town was really cool and really brings back kind of the Old West feeling that was in America.

Deer at someones front yard.








Then it was a long drive back to Utah... I drove a different road back.... long and nothing!! Here was the view...


I loved this. I stopped at a rest stop and saw this van. On the back they wrote, "Please be patient  we are from Norway". It must be their first time driving in crazy America....


It was a long drive back... Glad I had some music, coke, and an air conditioner or I would have died....

Now I am back to Utah and just busy...Its a hot summer here this year so I guess its good to be busy at work... Still.... I am ready for some more time off.... Lately I wonder if its really worth it to be this busy. I mean life goes pretty fast... I have spent the last 10 years seriously working hard. I guess its been like medicine for me. But some feelings will never change no matter how hard you work... When I die the the last thing I say won't be, "I wish I would have worked harder"... I hope I would say, "Man I completed my responsibilities and helped society but also played around a lot and it was a good ride....".

No comments: