Saturday, January 26, 2013

Home Sweet Home...

I got back from the auto show. I am so dead. Every night of heavy drinking and no sleep. I can't understand why Japanese guys need to go out every night and drink drink and drink more. Then they just want to watch the girls all night. its crazy taking care of them sometimes. sometimes I feel like I am babysitting them. I only got a couple hours of sleep every night. So it's good to be home for a few days. Then I get to do it again in Japan. I will be returning next week. More busy days and crazy nights.

Here in utah we have bad fog in the winter. I took a video from the plan as we were coming into the Salt Lake City airport. I took the video just as we were passing the mountain that I live at the bottom of. My house is just below the clouds at that mountain you see.




After I get home we have a major snow storm..... My driveway was full of snow. I had to shovel and shovel... I was so surprised to see all this under the clouds. Here is my driveway...


But.... the next morning I took BeeBee to the park to run in the fresh snow... She loves to run and Dalmatians have soooooo much energy... I wish I did..




I am ready for spring........

No comments: