Sunday, December 11, 2005

Peace in Sapporo....

I have been in Sapporo now for a few days. It has been so peaceful. I absolutely love this place and in the future I fully intend to live here again. Compared to last week in Mexico this week has been excellent. I think anything compared to last week would be excellent.

Sapporo is a little warmer this year. Actually Utah is coolder. There isn`t a lot of snow yet. But I am sure the snow will come. Odori park is beautiful with its illumination and the air is really fresh and crisp. As my friend Kent Derricott would say, "Kuki ga oishii yo!!!".

Today I am flying to Tokyo and my work will begin. The fun is now over ....heh heh. But it has been good. I will return to Hokkaido again in May. I look forward to it because I will be here longer and have more time to see some old friends. I got to eat some hokke and sapporo ramen, and yaki niku. So I am satisfied..... (Yea I also got to play in susukino a little...heh heh.). I will try and post some pics when I get home.

No comments: