Tuesday, December 27, 2005


Its the Holiday Season...

Well Christmas is over. I got some good gifts from family and friends. I also think I gave some good gifts. Its fun to watch people open the presents you bought them. I really enjoy that. But its really fun just to be around good people and eat good food.

My Christmas was good. I wasn't able to be with everyone I wanted to this year. But I did have some friends also come and stay with me and it was fun to be with them. Well the Christmas shopping season is finished for a year. However, now we call it "After Christmas Shopping". Most stores have huge sales after Christmas for a few days to try and sell everything they couldn't before Christmas. Its a good time to shop. But I am sick of shopping!!!

Here is a pic of my house. Usually during the holidays we put lights up around our house. This year I didn't have time to do much. I have been on too many business trips the last 2 months. But I did put some up. Eventhough its difficult to see you can get an idea. You can also see my lonely Christmas tree in the window...heheh.

Well... now its time to get ready for the new years... Then put everything away until next year!!

No comments: