Thursday, January 12, 2006

Fresh Air ~~~~~~~~~~

I took some friends to Arches National Park in Southern Utah during the holidays. We drove around and did some hiking. The air was fresh and the scenery was amazing!! I usually go there every spring to play in jeeps. This was my first time during winter. But it was awsome!! I think I want to make it some kind of tradition for myself to go there every year during the holidays. It was really nice to get away from all the people and shopping malls and the TV!!!!
I really didn't want to come back. But its only about a 4 hour drive from my house so I can go there often if I like. I will be going back in April for the Moab Jeep Safari (4 wheel festival) and do some hiking and biking as well... I am already starting to plan my trip. I am ready to go back!!! Check out my pics!!!

1 comment:

peridoty said...

Wow! It's awsome! I have never seen such a scenery. It's totally different from Japan! It was funny that you look so small on top of the "Lions Back." Also, "Balancing Rock" is just amazing. I'm looking forward to seeing more pictures here. Take care!