Tuesday, January 31, 2006



Well it’s been a little while. I can’t believe January is over… Where does the time go?? This has been a really busy month for me. I have been on business trip after business trip. Then my brother in law had an accident and I have been busy helping the family out with the situation. I hope the rest of the year isn’t as crazy as this month as been.

The highlight of my month was attending the Detroit North American Auto Show. I love cars so this was the perfect place for me to be. All of the worlds automakers were there showing there latest cars and also future designs and ideas. It was great. Right now the American automakers are not doing good. I think most people know Asian automakers like Toyota and Honda are growing and being very successful. BUT I was surprised to see the good designs coming from the American Automakers this year. Actually, I thought they were much better than the Asian designs. I usually like the Asian designs better. However, this year my feelings have changed a little. Many American Automakers are going retro. That means they are making designs that kind of reflect the past but also look futuristic. I think they are going to start having some success with these designs.

Still, my 2 favorite cars at the auto show this year is the Toyota FJ Cruiser and the New Chevy Camaro. After I saw the Toyota I thought I need to sell my jeep and buy one. But I won’t. Not this year. I will wait and see how good it really is.

I am already looking forward to summer with the new cars coming out. Also the new motorcycles…. Hmmm…… I really think I need a new motorcycle…

No comments: