Thursday, January 31, 2008

Sleepless in Tsukuba...

I have been in Tsukuba all week this week. Its been terrible. I caught a cold and have basically been not feeling good all week. Now I am in my hotel and so tired and sick I just can`t sleep. Its been a crazy week! At least tomorrow is Friday and I can relax over the weekend. I really need this weekend. But I wish I was in the states this weekend. Its Superbowl Sunday this weekend and that means football and lots of food!! But I guess I get to watch the big game for an hour Monday morning live before I have to go to work. So if its a close game that its going to be really tough to go to work...hehe.

I am in the middle of reworking my english homepage. Its been a pain and I lost so much data on my computer a few weeks ago I have been trying to retrieve everything and get all my information back the way it was. I hope to have it done or near done before the end of the weekend. We will see..... its just been crazy!!!

The weather here in Tsukuba is beautiful. But I have been too sick to even really enjoy it. So maybe I can get some sleep tonight and feel better tomorrow. Who knows.....

No comments: