Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Deathbed...

I have been on my deathbed now for the past few days. I have been so sick. I guess I got the flu. I thought I was doing good but nope..... Anyway... finally today I am feeling a little better. I guess I was so busy last week and this week I never really had time to rest and get better.

Anyway... so I am really far behind on everything. My job, my emails, my work I do from home, my homepage, my life...hehe. Now I guess I get to try and start catching up. Man its been crazy!

So I watched some of the elections today on TV. Its getting interesting. I am kind of an Obama guy. People have been asking who I like. Well so far him. He is fresh and the US really needs some fresh air!! So we will see how it goes. But I like watching the election races. Today is super tuesday. I think someone on the republican side may take it. But the democrates are still up in the air.

I guess I can get up now and start catching up...

No comments: