Thursday, September 25, 2008

Dead Broke....

I heard president Bush give his speech tonight about how the US is on the verge of a major economic disaster. Bush is the same guy who said just about 6 months ago that the US was not in a recession and it was just a little slowdown in the economy. I can`t believe it!! I think everyone in the US understood how bad things are. I am glad he finally figured it out just before everyone becomes dead broke. As you can tell I think the current administration is so wrong on so many things. Its been a terrible 8 years. I wish the election was tomorrow. It will feel good to vote and fire some of these people.

I checked my stocks yesterday and about died. I decided a few months ago not to watch them so much. So I just let them sit without watching them. I knew it would be bad but I had no idea how bad they had dropped. I can`t believe. I spent my lunchtime yesterday selling some of my investments which are almost shot. Its a good time to invest possibly thats true. But I found I lost so much on a few that I didn`t have the faith to leave them in. Others though I did leave. My retirement is also getting killed. I am tired of it. I am glad I am not in the US right now. I hope to be in Japan for at least another year or 2 years. I don`t want to go back to such a mess......

No comments: