Monday, October 27, 2008

Back from Europe,

I have been in Europe this past week and now finally back to the real world. I was in Sweden and Paris for work and some additional training. I had a good time but it was busy. We had a lot of workshops and training on different subjects from culture, leadership, management, and company policy and standards. It was a really good session.

One night we went to a resturant to cook a 7 coarse meal with a professional chef. It was a lot of fun. We drank so much beer and wine while making the meal we are all full by the time it was to eat. But here is a video of us preparing some of the meal. I of coarse can not be seen since I am holding the camera..... But you can see the chef who taught us everything. He had great English and a great personality!!


After we prepared it we ate it.... but first some Swedish drinking songs.... notice all the wine glasses on the table. We tried several different kinds of wine.... it became a very crazy night!!

Anyway lots of study and lots of drinking last week. By the way Paris was nice too.... I love the cheese!!

No comments: