Sunday, January 11, 2009

Back to Reality....

The Holidays are over... wow time flies. I spent about 2 weeks all over Hokkaido and had an excellent time. Did some skiing and met some old friends. Went to a couple of onsens and ate some great food. It was a really good 2 weeks which I hated to see end. I stayed in Sapporo, Otaru, and Furano. It was awsome just awsome. I really thought as usual how much I really love Hokkaido. Its buy far my favorite place to be in Japan. Not to say other areas in Japan are great too. I just really like the openness of Hokkaido.

I did miss going back to America though. Maybe next year I don`t know. It was kind of nice not to be in the US this year due to the economic situation. Also, the holidays in the US are sooo busy. It was good to just be away and relax in a nice onsen and eat some good food.

Here is a picture of me taken at an onsen... Its nice to be outside relaxing in the hot spring water... especially when its snowing...



Well I was happy and relaxed as you can see. But now back to reality.... the economy stinks and my industry is really having a bad time... so this new year is going to be a challange.... I guess I will have to go relax there again next year.

No comments: