Monday, February 09, 2009

Valentines!! Wow February is almost half over. Where have I been?? Its been a crazy couple of weeks for me online. I started a facebook account and got really involved. I could not believe how many old friends quickly found me and it is sooooo good to see so many people and chat with them. I talked with old high school friends and even girlfriends. Its really interesting to see how everyone has grown up and how their lives have developed and changed. I look at my own life and I would never have though in high school I would be doing what I am. Back then we all had such different goals and things we wanted to do. Now looking back its interesting and fun to see how people have changed. Some people are married, some divorced, some not married and some unemployed. Its life for everyone. So I have completely been away from my blog and hooked on facebook. Crazy!!

Well Valentines day is almost here in Japan. I was so surprised to see all the chocolate at Jusco the other day. I could not believe all the different kids of chocolate that were being sold special for Valentines. It looked so good I had to buy some for myself. So happy valentines day to me!!

No comments: