Saturday, October 10, 2009

Ahhhh Sunday....

Well I survived the typhoon like almost everyone else. My house here in Nagoya was shaking like an earthquake. I woke up around 4:30am to the strong winds and couldn`t sleep after that. It was a crazy morning with the wind and rain. I could not believe how much rain was falling. I have never seen so much rain. I ended up getting in the office a little late. So that was my excitement for last week. The weather after the typhoon was beautiful!!! Its been really nice here now.

For me now as many know its my favorite month of the year. I love October. I love the weather, food, and the sports. Baseball playoffs are underway.. GO YANKEES!!! Football is here and basketball starts in a couple of weeks. There is no better month for me. I wish October lasted 3 months....hehe.

No comments: