Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Finally May is over!! Its been a tough couple of weeks to end May. I have had to travel everywhere and work the weekends... I am so glad the damn month is over. I don`t think I have ever been so tired. Mentally and physically I am drained. I am not sure how the Japanese do it... I have no interest to live out my life just working until I am dead. There has to be more to life than just work I guess..... so hey there is Tennis!!

Now on to June....

The French Open is here and the NBA finals are set... So I am cheering for Nadal and the Celtics!! Then its the world cup .... The next few months should keep me interested in sports.... Before I know it August will be here. I am planning to return back to the USA for a couple of weeks. The day I arrive in Utah I am going to a Rush concert. They are my favorite band and I got tickets. But I am going to bed dead with jet lag I think. Still the music and friends will keep me awake. I am excited for that. Then its a few days of relaxing, shopping, and tennis at Stanford in CA. I guess my life is a little more interesting than it has been the past month..

No comments: