Wednesday, June 16, 2010

No time to sleep...

Since the world cup started I have had no time to sleep. Watching soccer and now the NBA basketball finals in America has taken all my sleep time... But I am starting to get weak now. Going to bed late and waking up early to catch the sports is killing me. But hey.... there is nothing else to do. I can just sleep and work or I guess I can watch sports, work, and sleep a little...hehe.

The US did good against England. A tie is a win for the US. A tie was a loss to England. So I am looking forward to the next match Friday night. Glad this time its Friday night so I don`t have to worry about working Saturday. Then Saturday night is Japan again. They looked so so I though. But a good win. Being American we really don`T have that much interest in soccer. But living in Japan I have learned to like the sport. I don`t like it as much as American football but I am starting to like it more. The world cup is exciting also. So no time to sleep.

Andy is out of school now so he can stay up and watch with me which is good. But he is off to tennis academy in America in 2 weeks. So I am alone to watch the games after that. But its ok. I at least have something to do besides work and sleep. Oh I did forget tennis...

No comments: