Sunday, September 12, 2010

Ok... revenge is finished...

Last Saturday, Andy and I climbed Mt. Fuji again. This time we started climbing at 12:00 am (midnight). We climbed all night and reached the top in the morning. We didn`t make the top to see the sunrise. We were at the 9.5 stage but close enough. Andy was dead. We didn`t get any sleep and we basically hiked and rested here and there all night. But the weather was beautiful. Although the climbing season is over, there were still a lot of people and the parking lot was full. But it was a great climb and we were dead when we reached the top.

Here is the sunrise at 5:30am from 9.5 stage.. almost at the top..



Andy on the top...


We had a good time and it really felt good to get out and work my body hard. I felt like I cleaned my body and head at the same time. It was refreshing. But after we got down I had a hard time driving back to Nagoya. I was dead tired. Andy was asleep next to me of coarse. So I had the music loud and drank Pepsi the whole time driving back... we got home and sleep the rest of the day... It was a good day..

Because I have been playing tennis and riding my mountain bike pretty hard during the week I felt I was in good shape....So that was good... Next on our list now we will go to the Japan Northern Alps at the end of this month for a couple of days of trekking. So we are excited to go see some other scenery and I hear its beautiful this time of year...

Well tomorrow its back to work... good thing we have the weekends to play...

No comments: