Tuesday, December 21, 2010


ok so its 3 days before Christmas. I am sitting here on a train riding across Tokyo to a meeting. I have the most stupid song stuck in my head. Now here in Japan there is a song that is pretty popular just in time for the holidays. Its called "A winter fairy is melting a snowman". No lie this is the name and this is the chorus of the song. Its a little crazy and gets stuck in your head.


So I am sitting here now with this song and I am thinking.... "what the hell does this song mean??" "A winter fairy is melting the snowman"?? What is that?? So is the winter fairy a bad fairy. She is melting the snowman so is she killing a snowman? Is the fairy a witch?? Its interesting to hear some of these songs when they throw in English. I mean its Japanese English but still makes no sense....hehe. Anyway, if you have a chance check out the song... its likely it will get stuck in your head too... then you will think "what does this mean??"



No comments: