Monday, July 18, 2011

It`s been a long time. I have been gone. I spent some time in China. It was a good trip. Now I am finally back in Japan and it feels nice. China was great but after a while the food started to get to me. I found myself at pizza hut a couple of times eating pizza. But the food there was good and people great. Shanghai was a great city with tons of good shopping. The problem is some things you never know if you got a fake or the real thing. But I think I did good.

So this morning I woke up at 3:30am to watch the womens world cut final.... One word... DAMN!!! I am happy for Japan but of coarse cheering for the US. Japan did well. I can`t say the better team won but congratulations to Japan. Still I am upset the US blew it. They should have won. But it was a great game regardless. Both teams deserved to win and Japan really deserved to win. They never gave up!!

I am on a train now headed to Nagoya. The weather there is hell!! Hot and wet and terrible. If you are a bad person and die I think you go to hell. That place must be like Nagoya in the summer. I don`t like Nagoya summers... But in just 2 weeks I am back on another plane to the US for a couple of weeks of rest. I am really looking forward to it.

Well since I woke up early this morning I guess I will have no problem sleeing tonight. I just want to quickly get home under my A/C, open a coke and rest.

No comments: