Sunday, September 11, 2011

September 11th. I can`t believe its been 10 years. I remember 10 years ago when this all happened. Time really flies. America is completely different than what it was 10 years ago. Its too bad things have to change. But no choice I guess.

Its Sunday night I am sitting here in my home in Nagoya watching the anniversary of the 9/11 attack on CNN. Its also the 6 month anniversary of the Earthquake here in Japan. What a day.

I got back from China again and it feels so good to be back. But things in Japan are crazy busy right now. So I find myself coming home every night just dead. I have no energy and basically end up being a couch potato. No energy to even get anything good to eat...hehe. I seriously need a maid or something...hehe. I am kind of getting sick of living alone now. I guess maybe its time I change my life from one of work work work to one of more play and spending time with someone special. I will go back to the US next week for a week. I can at least get something to eat there.... then back here. So more business travel and no time to even spend anytime with anyone.... That is going to change...!! I was never the type of person who put work in front of anything. Work was always last on my list. Now when you are alone somehow work has a way of becoming number 1. I guess when you have nothing but work thats natural. But its going to change. I am going to change it...


No comments: