Sunday, March 17, 2013

Its been a while....

Well its been a long time. Thats because I have been doing more and more traveling... kind of crazy.

I have been in Japan and spent some time in Tsukuba. Now I am in Nagoya. The weather is beaufitul and I realized today I really miss living here. But I am enjoying my life in the states right now also.

Anyway, here is a picture I just took from my room at the Marriott Hotel right above Nagoya train station. This is where I stay when I am not living here....



So its always nice staying here and last night was crazy for me in Sakae. I went to a live house bar where a live band was playing music. I did drinking and dancing until 4am.... Yes I did dancing too!! It was pretty fun but now I am completely dead.... so eventhough its only 8pm I am getting ready for bed.

Tomorrow I am going to China, Shanghai.... so I will be there for a few days and finally back to Utah... I am actually looking forward to getting back to my dog...

No comments: