Saturday, May 13, 2006

Where does the time go??

I can't believe we are almost in the middle of May. I have been so busy these last few weeks. I was thinking to myself where does the time go??? I have also been thinking I am too busy!! There has been one fire after another at my work. I have had so many problems to fix.... I am going crazy!!! Sometimes I wonder if its really worth it to work so hard. I see all these people who work 14 hour days. I have done this myself these last few weeks. It just isn't worth it to me. I am not one who thinks that staying in an office all day gives me a quality life. Unfortunately many people I work with and many customers of my company believe so I guess. They think that working long hours is a responsible thing to do. I guess I am lazy. I would rather play and have fun experiencing many things in life. But then again, I know I must work to get money to experience things and have a nice life. I guess I am just bitching a little. So I should stop now.

The weather here is excellent! But my hay fever has started. So my nose is starting to run and I am starting to sneeze. But the warm weather feels great. Today it was really hot. It felt like summer. So the hot and dry weather is around the corner. I did some yard work today and went to my parents house. Today is my mothers birthday. Tomorrow is Mothers Day. So my mom is going to have a good weekend I guess. We had a big family party tonight for her. Now I am dead tired. Tomorrow is another day. But Monday is around the corner.... I will try to stop complaining about work... I really like my job. I just wish I could make money doing nothing.

No comments: