Friday, May 26, 2006

Thank God its Friday again.....

This has maybe been the busiest week I have ever had in my life. I can't think of a time when I have been more busy. I have worked so much this week... I am completely burned out right now. I am damn glad its Friday!!! So now its Friday night. I am sitting here watching basketball while surfing the net. Very relaxing!!! Got my coke too!!! We also have a 3 day weekend too... FINALLY a day off!!!
I have also had a very stressful week worring about some family memebers health and found out yesterday my best friends mom who was kind of my mom also passed away. So its been a little tough. But life is tough sometimes... just have to stay positive... So tomorrow I will go to her funeral. I will meet many many old friends tomorrow so it will be good to see them all. So tomorrow will be kind of a somber day.
But do have good news too!!! Got my Yankee tickets and my US Open tickets this week. So I will be going to New York this summer and go see some professional baseball and tennis. Of coarse I will also go to a couple musicals on broadway. So thats a little exciting I guess. I am excited to go to the US Open this year. Thats about my only excitement these days...hehe. Other than that just working and dreaming...hehe.

Well... the basketball game is over. My team lost... :( I guess there is always the next game!!! Thank god its Friday!!

No comments: