Thursday, June 01, 2006

Ahhhh June has come

June is here. I know this not because of the calendar but because of my allergies. June is usually my worst month for allergies and it has started. It drives me crazy!! hehe.. but I have been living with it all my life. At least I am not the only one. I know many people who have hayfever right now. So I take medicine which basically makes me tired all day. That doesn't help when I am up all night watching the French Open. But I can't miss that. Then the World cup is going to start and I will be up a nights watching that also. So I don't think I will get much sleep this month!!! So how do I do it????? Coke!! Lots of coke... well diet coke anyway. I was thinking last night that this week has been so busy there is no way I could do it without coke...

So this month I will be working late, watching sports all night and getting very little sleep while sneezing ...... ahhhh June!!!

No comments: