Monday, June 26, 2006

Ok So I am sitting at work....totally stressed out when my friend sends me this video above. Its called "Where the hell is Matt"? I watch this at work and think...."WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING???" I mean here is a guy who quits his job and travels the globe. Even takes a cute little video of himself dancing in all the places he went....

So I am thinking... I should do that! Really I should! But I have one probem.... its called responsibility!! DAMN!!! But hey I am still young.... (kind of). So I will watch Matt dance. I will find some escape in the daily job by watching him... Then someday I may just do it...

But one thing... Mat now has to come back and find a new job and pay for this trip!!! Ahhhh I wish I was 20 again... But I did have some good adventures also!!! Plus.... I know there is much more on the way..

Dance Matt Dance!!! Thanks for the escape from my work day!!!

No comments: