Thursday, June 22, 2006

Strange Night...

Last night I went to a baseball game with my dad. We got to our seats and sat down just before the game. Then some people came and sat down next to us. As I looked at these people I was shocked to see who it was. It was my old girlfriend. I couldn't believe it! It was kind of a strange feeling to see her and talk to her. We dated for about 4 years. We talked to each other and it was interesting to talk about what we both have been doing since we last met. But a really strange kind of feeling. Anyway, I was happy to see her and talk to her. Glad she is doing ok and we could talk. We never really formally broke up back then. I left for Japan and that kind of ended it...hehe. But we both have our lives now. Its always good to run into old friends.

No comments: