Monday, June 19, 2006

Monday Morning.

Monday sucks!! Its Monday morning and I am wondering why the weekend went so fast again. I think thinking about going back to work is worse than actually going back...HA! But I don't think I am the only one who feels like this. Ahhh another week...

But at least I saw a little better play from the US team in the world cup. They tied Italy 1-1. They were actually lucky with their goal but they played aggressive and looked a lot better. Japan also played some decent defense but unfortunately couldn't score. So anyway at the end of these matches I think both teams are about in the same place they were before the match. They both need big wins in the last matches. Should be fun to watch.

Well the 4th of July holiday weekend is coming up in 2 weeks. If I can hang in there for another couple weeks I will finally have a couple days off to go fishing!!

later......

No comments: