Tuesday, June 13, 2006

WHAT HAPPENED????

What happened to my teams in the World Cup??? Japan and the US both got killed!!! I was so bummed!! I had a hard time at work concentrating because of the matches. I spent most of my time in the cafeteria watching the matches on TV. Many people were there watching TV and not working.... I am glad my boss didn't see me...hehe.

But the games really stunk!! The US played with no emotion. I can't believe it!! I thought they would lose. But I thought they would play a little better with more fire. Japan started out with fire. But they quickly lost it. Well... I guess we will see what happens in the next match. I think Japan and the US had big expectations. Many people here in the US were upset even angry....!:( But thats life.

So I posted a video of one of my favorite bands "Coldplay". This is a great song so enjoy!! I am now going to go watch the professional basketball championship. Its a busy time for sports and TV!!!

later.

2 comments:

peridoty said...

Hi! I checked today's news and realized that team USA drawed with Italy! I heard it was a great game. Congratulations! Japan will be playing Croatia tonight. I hope they will do better than the last time as well.

Howdy said...

Hi Peridoty!! I was excited to see the US play with much more fire yesterday!! It was a good match. But the US was a little lucky...

Japan will start in 10 minutes. I am going to get a drink and sit down and watch!! Good Luck!! Go Nippon!