Sunday, January 21, 2007

Sore Sunday....

It's Sunday night. My most unfavorite part of the week. But tonight is worse than other Sunday nights. My body is soooo sore!! Yesterday I had some ski patrol tests to get a higher certification. It was a killer. I had some ski tests and then some patient assessment tests. It took almost all day. Then at the end of the day I had to hike from the bottom to the top of the hill at the ski resort. I had to do this with my skis one. It was a killer and took me a couple hours.

Today my legs and arms are so sore. I can't even move. I have basically just relaxed all day unable to move. I soaked in my tub for a while too. But... I passed and thats the main thing. So I am glad thats over. I wanted to get this upper certification completed before I move to Japan. So I accomplished my goal and that feels good.

Well next week is basically my last week at work here in the US. Then off to Japan. I am really not looking forward to the long hours I will have to work while living in Nagoya. But thats life. For now I just hope that Monday is not a Sore Monday!!!

No comments: