Friday, January 26, 2007

I had ski patrol last night. I have been skiing almost every other night. Its been good that no one has seriously been hurt. Last night was interesting. A little girl 10 years old fell and broke her leg. We got her in the medical room and was helping her feel a little more comfortable and getting her information. Her leg had a break. She was in so much pain I know but she didn't cry. She didn't have any tears in her eyes. She sat there and held her Dad's hands tight and was really hanging in there. She was so cute and so tough. I was really amazed watching her. I don't think I have ever seen a tougher 10 year girl in my life. Well we got her to the hospital and got her leg casted up. She is fine. But such a brave little girl. It was touching.

Tonight is Friday night. I am watching a basketball game and the Austrailian Open Womens final on tv at the same time. Its a busy night for sports on TV. So I have my coke and popcorn and just relaxing. Tomorrow I have a lot to do to prepare my house to leave. I had all my clothes and things sent yesterday to my new place in Nagoya. I only have a couple days left in this office and I am gone. I feel a little lonely and nervous about this whole thing. I guess the working environment scares me the most. Our office here in Utah is really laid back. But the offices in Japan are very different. Still, it will be a good experience and I am looking forward to it.

Well.... what can I say....?? I love Friday nights!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.