Saturday, February 10, 2007

WOW NAGOYA!!

Well its Saturday night. I have been here for almost a week now. I am still in the Marriott hotel here above the Nagoya Station. Its a very nice hotel. I have stayed here my first week because I have to get my house ready. I had to pick up my car on Monday and there other days I have been shopping everyday. I only brought clothes with me. So I had to buy everything...TV, table, bed, coffee table, carpets, washer, fridge, microwave, rice cooker.... everything!!! I also had to get my internet set up. It will not be ready for another 2 weeks. The US is much much easier to get internet set up and going. I also had to get my skyperfect TV going. I will die over here if I don't get some US news and programs.

So I am about ready to start I think. I start work on Monday. Tomorrow I will check out and go to my new house. I was going to check out this morning but decided since my company is paying the bill I will enjoy one more night and just relax and enjoy the service. So its been good. Tomorrow will be a little different.

It is really warm here compared to Utah. I feel like its May here. I went to my company office a couple days ago to pick up some paper work. My new boss looked at me and said "You must be cold. Why are you wearing a short sleeve t-shirt?" I told him its very warm compared to Utah. His comment was, "mou shogakusei jya nai kara!!". Maybe I really am still just a kid. Anyway a kid at heart! But it is warm here. I am not used the weather yet. Maybe this week I will start to feel cold. But everyday I have been driving to one store and driving to another. I still don't have my cell phone yet. Maybe I will go tomorrow. I just haven't had time yet. I also will get a computer. So I am looking at a good place to maybe find one. I need one asap.

Well thats it. My jet lag is over. I am almost done shopping but still not ready to start my new job. I guess I have no choice. I will mentally get myself ready tomorrow.

Its been an interesting week. I guess I will enjoy my coke and curry now and watch a little tv.

good night ....

No comments: