Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Well my holiday has officially started!! Its Wednesday night and I am packing my bags. Tomorrow morning back to the mother country. But for only a week. Thats way too short and it will be over in a flash. Still its good to get away for a few days. I am ready for some dry air and Mexican food. Basically all I plan to do is play some tennis and eat. Maybe do a little shopping and a move on the side. But thats about it. My son is waiting for me. So it will be good to spend some time with him. Thats about it for me. I am not looking forward to the plane ride though. I got the worst seat in the plane right in the middle. Anyway next year I will take 2 weeks off. Its too short to fly back for just one week for me. I am pretty much burned out on work so I need longer. I can`t work like a robot without an off switch....hehe. Anyway tomorrow I am gone for a few days so it should be nice. When I get back the US Open will be getting ready to start....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can come back to the familiar house, can't you?
Have a wonderful vacation!!