Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Another night in a hotel....

Well here I am again in Tsukuba. My home away from home away from home!! I am sitting here in my hotel room watching TV and just relaxing. But without a coke. I have now gone 2 full weeks without a drink. Thats right.... 2 weeks. For me thats like going 2 years without a cigarette for a chain smoker!!! hehe. Anyway, I decided to stop for a couple months to see if I feel any different. The first 4 days was terrible. I had some serious headaches and felt really tired. But I am over that now and feeling fine. So right now I am not really missing it. So lately I have just been drinking water and Aquarius. Bit to be honest I am sure I will be back on the coke shortly. But right now I want to stay off for a while and see what happens and if I feel any different. So no soda at all for a while. It seems like I try to stop drinking coke every couple of years and then start again. This time has been easier. I guess I am getting older.... hmmmm...

No comments: