Monday, July 16, 2007

japan is dangerous....

OK so Saturday night we get a typhoon then today we get an earthquake.... man Japan is a dangerous place to live!!! Then on top of that you have the narrow roads with people driving about 5 times the speed limit and it makes me wonder how Japanese people have such a long life expectancy...hehe. But I guess you throw in the healthy good food and active lifestyle and that pretty much evens everything out. Seriously the rain and wind was going pretty good Saturday night. It kept me up half the night. Then this morning while working we felt the earthquake. Mother nature playing games.... But it seems like there is always something here. I guess thats ok. It keeps life exciting... Tomorrow I am off to Tsukuba for 2 days again so I will see what excitement is waiting for me there.

No comments: