Thursday, July 12, 2007

Today was Christmas!! Merry Christmas to me. I got my car back from the hospital!! Good timing because it has been raining here and the weather forecast for Saturday is rain, rain, and more rain!! So anyway I am happy and it looks new again. So I have got to keep it that way!! I was told it would take at least a month to fix. But they did it in 3 weeks so my hat is off to them. But I wish the rainy season was over. I want to play some tennis and unable to because of the rain. I am getting really bored on Saturday mornings now. Speaking of tennis the Wimbledon championships were awesome. Especially the mens finals. I was up all night watching it last Sunday night. I am still paying for not getting any sleep. I have been tired all week. But Federer is amazing and even though I am a Nadal and Gonzalez fan I really enjoyed watching him win this match. Nadals time is coming soon. But for now its just amazing to watch Federer play. His backhand is completely flawless and smooth. I just watch in awe when I watch this guy play. So up next is the US Open. I can`t believe thats coming up next month and its been year. I really enjoyed going last yea rand look forward to next year. I think I will be going to Wimbledon. At least that is my plan. I need to get there.Tomorrow is Friday. Tomorrow night can`t come soon enough!! I am ready for another weekend....

No comments: