Monday, July 23, 2007

The sun was finally out today. I think it was the first time I have seen such a blue sky since I came to Nagoya. It was a beautiful day. But its getting hotter and hotter. Over the weekend I watched a couple of DVDs. I watched "The Guardian" and "Letters from Iwo Jima". Both movies were really good I thought. Its been a long time since I rented a couple of movies and ordered a pizza. It was nice.
I then went to Bic Camera to buy my son an ipod for his birthday. He wanted a video ipod so I went to buy him one. I will see him in a couple weeks during his birthday. So I will take it to the US and give it to him. I then had to get him a new tennis racquet (again!). But back to the ipod. I was so surprised to see how many accessories there are for this thing. I have always wanted one but a couple years ago ended buying a different mp3 player. So I buy this one and bring it back to my house. I start uploading some music, games, and movies on it for my son. When I am finished I started playing with it. I was so impressed. I ended up going back to Bic Camera and buying me one also...hehe. So that was my weekend... kind of funny but I don`t regret buying that at all. I also wanted the new Babolat racquet I bought my son. Its the 4th one I have bought him. He is a serious Nadal fan. He uses Babolat racquest, wears Adidas shoes, and the rest is pure Nike. I heard over the weekend that he is also now growing his hair a little longer like Nadal. So I don`t know. Kind of crazy and he is only 10. But I can`t wait to get in the court with him in a couple weeks and see how good he has become.
Well thats it. I guess I will surf around itunes and see what I can spend more money on.... (dangerous!!)

No comments: