Friday, October 05, 2007

having any fun??

This last past week has been hell.... there is no other words to describe it... Last week started out good. I met Kent Derricott last Friday night. Many of my friends in Japan know of him. So it was good to see him and he always makes you smile. Then after that I met some people from my company in America. So that was good too. After that pure hell....

Work has been too crazy. I am just tired of the same old routine everyday working long hours and coming home and finding something to eat and then go to bed. Nothing exciting at all. I need something new!!! I just don`t know how the guys in my office live. There is a work ethic that I just can`t seem to catch up with. The other Japanese companies I have worked for were never this bad. My company isn`t even Japanese. Its really from Sweden and thats where our headquarters. But this office here is loaded with old salarymen who think nothing but 100% pure work work work.... Its crazy... I mean no life at all... I heard a new song the other day that I really liked and it pretty much decided what I am feeling... Here are some of the words...

"I wanna feel a car crash"
"I wanna feel a capsize"
"I wanna feel a bomb drop earth stop till I`m satisfied"
"Iwanna feel a car crash cause I am dying on the inside"

This is basically it. I mean nothing going on. I am doing the same thing everyday and nothing is waking me up. I feel completely like some damn zombie just going to work and having no life. Oh well its alright.... time to stop bitching. Just need something to give me a boost...... I guess its time for a jack and coke....hehe
Happy Friday........ :)

No comments: