Saturday, October 27, 2007

OK OK I have a lot of people asking me about the World Series in the United States and now the championship series in Japan. So let me tell you who I am cheering for.

World Series.... GO ROCKIES... ! (The have never won and they are the underdog... I have to cheer for them. )

For Japan Series... GO DRAGONS... ! (They lost last year. Plus I now live in Nagoya so I have to cheer for them). BUT... my heart is in Hokkaido... just not with the fighters right now. So sorry to all my friends and family in Hokkaido. Don`t worry... my heart is "dosanko" all the way!!

So now I have made it clear who I am cheering for. On other sports my football team "Denver Broncos" are doing completely terrible this year. I guess its a good year to be in Japan away from the sport this year since they suck so bad. NBA starts up in a couple of weeks and I am very interested to watch my team "Utah Jazz". I really hope they at least repeat whe they did last year. So anyway the sports are in high gear and lots to keep track of... Its hard to concentrate at work. I am checking live sports scores as much as I can.... hehe. Don`t tell anyone!!!

No comments: