Sunday, April 06, 2008

Here it is... April 6th and I am sitting in the Portland International Airport waiting for a flight to Salt Lake. This is sudden and I can`t believe I came back here right now. Plus this isn`t the reason I wanted to come back either. I had some things happen that made me quickly find a flight and get back to Utah as soon as possible. I am not sure if I even want to talk about it in this forumn. At any rate I came back so fast I forgot almost everything including money. Thank god for ATM machines and Visa. Its Sunday so I can`t get to a bank until tomorrow. So I will survive today. I will catch the first flight out of here to Salt Lake and go home. I guess I will be here for maybe 2 weeks. The weather is chilly, dark and raining. I guess like my feeling right now... :)

It will be good to be home for a short time though. Its going to be busy and crazy but still good to see the family and friends and sleep in my bed. I miss my king size bed!

Well my notebook battery is going to die any minute so its time to check out. I will update later.

No comments: