Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas is here....

Well the month is gone. Christmas is here. I can`t believe it. I am heading up to Hokkaido to be at my home away from home for the holidays. So I am excited to take some time off and just eat some good food and do some skiing and relaxing in onsens. .... ahhh this is going to be good!!

This past month I have had a hard time getting going at work. I am burned out for the year and have a hard time keeping my motivation. So being able to refresh is going to be just what I need!!!
I am happy to have 2009 over and look forward to 2010!!

Yesterday morning it actually snowed in Nagoya. Only about 2 inches and it was all melted at around 10am. But it was kind of nice to see some snow. Well my shopping is finished and I am now ready to start my holidays!!

No comments: