Saturday, October 16, 2010

October is here!!

My favorite month of the year. I love October!! I love the fall season. Why?? Too many reasons but here are some.

- Football season is here!! - Go Broncos!!
- Baseball Playoffs - Go Yankees!!
- Basketball season starts - Go Utah Jazz!!
- The food in autumn is awesome!! I love fall food... especially pumpkins and corn
- The weather is awesome!! I love a little cooler air and nice fall weather. Perfect for enjoying outside.
- The fall colors are awesome!! Fall is a great place to enjoy the mountains and autumn leafs.

I could go on and on. I think fall is the best month of the year. Good sports, food, weather, and even fall clothes!!

Here in Japan I call it "Pirate Season". The Japanese girls love to wear boots that look like they came off a pirate...hehe. Actually its a very cute look but kind of funny. I mean as soon as October hits it seems many of the women and girls are wearing the same outfits. But its a good look I must say. As for me I guess I am the same. I love to put on the hoody sweat shirt...

Another reason why I love fall this year is because my buddies are back!!



Show opens today!! Wish I was back in the states I missed those guys... But soon enough.

Well 2010 is coming to a close. Its been a crazy year for sure. But for now I am loving this weather in Nagoya!!

No comments: