Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas is over and the New Years just just around the corner.

I have had the last week off and its been really nice!! Christmas was good and fun. I think I gave some cool gifts this year. Ate a ton of food and watched some good football. Still watching some good football.

I have gone to 3 movies so far this past week. I saw Les Miserables yesterday. WOW!!! What a great movie. I have seen this on broadway in NY but the movie was excellent!!! I highly recommend this.

My mom called and we went to see together. My mom and I like theater and opera and musicals. So she has always taken me with her to these. So we decided to see the movie and so touching. I am going to see it again!!

It feels a little strange not being in Japan for New Years but its nice to be home with family.
Today I went shopping to IKEA and bought a few things for my house. Now just relaxing... Tomorrow more football and a movie. Its nice to just relax. Its cold and been snowing the past few days. I did go snowboarding a couple days ago and will go possibly on Monday. So a busy holiday!!!

I hope everyone has a nice and peaceful New Years. I also hope you can spend it with those who mean the most to you....

No comments: