Saturday, December 01, 2012

Finally Back...

Its 5:30AM Saturday morning..... I have jet lag. I got back from my long trip to Japan. Very long and very very busy. I guess almost 3 weeks...

I was in Nagoya and Tsukuba most of the time. But had a chance to take a few days and go up to Hokkaido to relax and finally eat some good good. Hokkaido was warmer than I thought it would be at that time. I just missed a storm so that was good. But it was good. I just stayed in Sapporo and Otaru and did a little Christmas shopping and did a little relaxing and did a lot of eating...hehe. I love it up there!!

But its good to be back. Andy I think missed me and I hate leaving him when I have to go. He wanted to go with me this time but he can't miss school. So he had to stay with his grandparents.... BeeBee too. She missed me. She was so excited when she saw me she couldn't stop jumping on me. So nice to come back to that.

So that trip is done. I am here for a month and in January I will be doing it again... Crazy but I have no choice. I have to live here in the US now for Andy and get him finished with high school. He only has a year left and then he is off to University. I can't believe it. But once that happens I have to move back to Nagoya I guess. Its ok though. I kind of like living there.

So while in Sapporo I found this file maker online. I really liked his style and really liked this video called " In South America 2012". This is a trip him and his friends took all over South America this spring and summer. He put the whole trip together in just like 6 minutes... He did a fantasic job. I have been playing with video that past few years and have put together a couple of similar types of my own journeys. Maybe I will post sometime. But for now check his out.... This was all show with a Canon D7 and GoPro. He did a great job editing and mixing the music. I guess its just my style.



In South America - 2012 from Vincent Urban on Vimeo.

Well... maybe I will try to go lay back down in bed... I can't sleep but exhausted... Maybe its just better to go get a coke a 7-11 and take BeeBee for a very early morning walk... Cheers!!









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Todd!! Good to see your post. The music on this video reminds me just of you. It really is your style!!!

I hope Hokkaido was good for you. I know you always have mixed feelings going up there with your history. But I also know you really love it there. I wish more people especially the ones that are close to your heart could see and know you like I do. They would never let you go.... with love LMR