Monday, March 06, 2006


OSCARS BABY!!!

Well the Oscars are over. It was interesting to watch as usual. This year there was a lot of news about “Brokeback Mountain” possibly winning for best picture. But most people were surprised to hear that the movie “Crash” won. I was happy to see “Crash” win. I haven’t seen Brokeback Mountain. But I think the only reason why the movie got so much press was because of the content and story in the movie. Personally I wasn’t interested in the story. But I heard from some friends that the story was actually very good. So I may see it. However, I am not interested in a story about two gay cowboys….
But Crash was a good movie and I thought very deserving of the Oscar Award.

Now on to another award for the best Actress….. YES!!! Reese Witherspoon who is one of my favorite actresses won an Oscar for Best Actress. I thought that was great. I have liked just about every movie I have seen her in. So I was happy about that.

Anyway, the Oscars are always interesting to watch. I thought this year was not as exciting as other years. But fun to see all those people who seen to live in a completely different world than we do. I still haven’t seen any movie previews for this summer that excite me. I think it may be a dull year for movies. But we will see……

(I don’t have much time to see movies these days anyway……)

No comments: